woensdag 23 maart 2011

blog 2

I live in a student’s room in Utrecht. I really like it in my studenthouse. In juni 2010 I moved to Utrecht. So when I started this course Corporate Communication I was already in this city. It was hard to find a nice room. But now I live together with Kiki Janssen in a studenthouse.
We have a beautiful house. I think its luxury to live as a student like this.
We have a big livingroom, a roofgarden, and a normal garden. In 5 minutes on the bike you are in the citycentre. The neighborhood we live in is very nice, its very quiet and friendly.
When you live in a student’s room you have a lot of freedom and that is the thing I like the most of living on my own. The disadvantages of living on my own is cleaning the house and cooking diner. My parents live in Den Dolder it is a small village near Utrecht, in Den Dolder there is nothing to do so that is the biggest reason for moving to Utrecht. It’s 15 minutes by train, so I can really easy travel to my parents if I want to.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten