zaterdag 12 februari 2011

assignment 1 my first half year at uni

My first half year at school went very fast, I am a student a the course Corporate Communication at the university of applied sciences in Utrecht.
I do like it very much. We learn many different subjects and that is very interesting. English is not my best subject so I shall do my best. I really like the subjects about being creative like web technology and usability. The teacher of web technology is a very cute guy, everybody likes him the most. Last year he was almost teacher of the year 2010.

We had to do things like building a website, it was hard to learn but the result was very nice.
The first half year wasn’t very hard for me. I just did my homework and I finish the exams with good results. I like my class, it’s a very friendly class and we can all work together very well. There were three students who don’t like the course, they stopped with it. I think there will be more students in my class who don’t finish this year.
We are now in block three and I hope this block will go just like the previous blocks, because then I will finish this year with my propaedeutic.
Tiptop - If you have a passion for the subject, you can weather the tough times.
And please don’t party too much every night because it is not good for you and you will see it in your results.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten