woensdag 29 september 2010

assignment 7

Assignment 7: Letter of enquiry
Dear Mister/Miss,
I am a student, studying at the Faculty of Communication and Journalism of the Professional University of Utrecht in the Netherlands. I found the English as a Foreign Language course for international students that you gave, on the website of the City College Manchester.
I am studying in the first year of Corporate Communication. Before this study I did the study Communiation and Management but I didn’t pass the first year.
My English is not very well, last year I also had English lessons but I didn’t pass the grammar test. I had five years English on the secondary school. I learned a lot but I think it’s not enough for business English in the daily life. I’m a little bit afraid to talk in English because I think I made much mistakes.
Can you please tell me when I can follow this course, I like to do it in summer.
I hope this study can help me to make English easier for me. I do like English very well.
I look forward to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Viora Rebergen.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten