dinsdag 21 september 2010

third post: me


Well, a busy week has passed and finally I found some time to write my synopsis for the weekly post. 
Today third Tuesday of September the queen announced the new government policies for the upcoming year. Holland is presently in a recession similar to all other European countries therefore it has to retrench in its spending. Nevertheless I hardly take hold of  any symptoms of a recession. 

My parents still got their job so as I, I even tough received a salary raise. I work for a hospitality and catering company, Maison van den Boer, and business is going to a certain extent quite well. They hire new people every month and our sales department is more than ever full of activity to handle the new requests.

So next week a new post,

Hope you will read them again!

Viora

1 opmerking: